Everyone has his or her own idea of an ideal wedding, but there is something in common for all – this is a holiday, which should be remembered for entire life as a bright and unusual holiday. So, it would be nice for the guests to look as special and romantic as the couple does. Each detail of the image should be well-thought – from the gift to a hairstyle and makeup.
For ladies, the manicure will be of a special importance. As for 2018, the most fashionable trends for nail designs for wedding guest go as follows:
- Short nails. Yes! It is no longer necessary to torture your nails with false “claws” – as this type of manicure can be decorated stylishly and brightly. The main thing is that a nail plate is well-groomed, with an ideal form, more often an almond-like.
- Pastel shades. Well, if they are perfectly combined with the general color dominant of the wedding, opt for these variants. Don’t hesitate to buy hues of pink, cream, coral.
- No red, please! It’s not your holiday.
- Rhinestones are always appropriate. Ornaments on nails can remind a unique occasion for which you are invited. Marriage rings, a wedding cake or a pair of angels. Why not? But know the measure. Figures on the nails should not overshadow your total look. It’s important to choose the pattern correctly.
- The polish on your nails should be applied completely covering the nail plate. If the shape is not so perfect, then only a few strips can be applied without painting the tips. Remember that a diagonal pattern visually elongates the nails.
- The French manicure is also a very popular trend, literally a rescue, if you have no fresh ideas. You can choose not only a classic combination of pink and white, but add bright accents with gold or silver strips.
- Lace manicure is just ideal for a wedding celebration. Snow-white spider webs, exquisite patterns, crystals for decoration will turn a plain design into a work of art.
And what to do, if you were warned about the wedding just on the eve of such a magnificent event? Do not worry; you can add shine and beauty to your hands in just several minutes. All you need is a nail file for a home manicure, a buff for polishing and special oil to make your nails stronger.
If you follow all these recommendations, for sure your well-groomed hands will adequately go in line with your outfit and flowers.